Monday, July 4, 2011
It's been too long...
Time to start counting again.
I need to give thanks in the midst of the good and the bad.
It's a rambling list...
141. Hot summer days, so hot you cannot breathe.
142. Giggles from our littlest yahoo, and she stalks me from behind.
143. Sobering discoveries that lead to repentance, healing, and eventually, independance.
144. Purple cone flowers.
145. River running across pebble, sand and stone...
146. One lone catfish that makes the row worthwhile
147. Silence. Complete and utter silence. A gift from Jeff, just for today.
149. Another day
150. A frog. In a cave.