with tears, with heartache, with exhaustion.
with emotion, anxiety, fear.
trickle here, dripping there...
the rush does come.
it comes and consumes.
paralyzing the soul,
I know not how to survive,
except to climb aboard the raft of faith.
and so I continue to remember the blessings...
161. safe arrivals
162. a bearded Jeff, tanned and toned from hard work
163. young hearts excited to do the work
164. potty training a fast learner
165. a giggling Jack-Jack
166. old hymns and the reminders they carry
167. homemade pasta, meatballs
and the dear friend who made them
168. a hot sun to dry up the wet
169. teachable souls
170. another day to be reminded and remember