She came home from co-op, had some dinner, and dove into her Lit. reading.
That's my girl.
A Thousand Endless Gifts!
81. watching the Holy Spirit at work in her heart.
82. giggling in the car on the way to co-op!
83. inside jokes between my girl and myself.
84. crazy foreign accents only understood between friends!
(or mothers and daughters)
85. patience that only the Holy Spirit can impart.
86. learning to sing my frustrations away, and the one who encouraged me to do so.
87. the hope of melting snow and ice!
88. a weekend with precious neighbor baby and the comfort that comes with holding him tight!
89. the blessing of teachers that look after my yahoos when I am not there to do so...
90. learning alongside the one you dearly love...