Remaining thankful in the midst of the madness!
172. Two napping yahoos when you desperately need them to nap.
173. Incredibly upbeat, caring Doctors who call you right back!
174. Just the right words at just the right time from just the right soul to yours.
175. Linus and the great pumpkin.
|pic from here.|
176. Fresh paint for today, and bright hope for tomorrow....
177. Eccl. 7:13...Consider the work of God:
For who is able to straighten what He has bent?
178. Psalm 86: 11...Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth!
179. Yes, that is what I said, Fresh paint for today...and bright hope for tomorrow!
180. Blessings all mine..and ten thousand beside!