I was sitting with my bed buddy, Jasmine Kitty, browsing through some of my favorite blogs, and blogger buddy Deborah had this sweet Sunday Evening idea...so I thought I would join her! A good way to start the week!
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Mama Fox. My Epiphany sister. Love you, Mama Fox!
2. What has been your favorite age so far?
Ask me in another 20 yrs!
3. Where did you meet your husband?
During a singles meet up at church. He just would not stop following me around. Go figure!
4. How many children do you have?
Four yahoos made especially for us!
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yes, when I was young and foolish. Never to be repeated again.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
I noticed Jeff's eyes, and his permanent smile...his lips curve up at the corners. Yum!
7. What really turns you off?
One time wonders who try to make a comeback. Seriously...get over it!
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Hot Chocolate Yeah, I know, pathetic. Not a coffee drinker...but give me a fancy cup of coco any day.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Attempting to watch my first episode of Dr. Who mid season/story. Totally overwhelmed, lost and a bit freaked out!
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be?
I really don't remember. I was too busy wondering if I would...grow....up.
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I am fascinated by Brangelina. It's an illness, I know.
I have been seeking treatment, but so far, nothing has worked.
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
Um yeah. All.The.Time.
Jeff and I used to watch Speed Racer together.
He still loves to watch Leave it Beaver!
13. Did you have braces?
Unfortunately...no. Desperately need them. Will never have them.
14. Favorite Social Network?
fb..I have tried to give it up...but the cooler months suck me back in.
15. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you?
Jeff, New Years Eve, 1994. At midnight, he told me he did not want to start the New Year without being sure we were gonna be together forever. Had no idea he was going to pop the question. Hands down best moment of my life.
16. When do you know when it’s love?
When you still like him after 16 yrs of marriage!
17. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes, we have a secret language we all use around here. If I told you what it was...I would have to kill you.
18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Unfortunately, yes. Fair freckled skin and tanning salons do not mix.
19. What magazines do you read?
Family Fun. World. InStyle...just to be sure I am behind the times.
20. What is playing on your iPod right now?
I will rise...out of the ashes... rise.... gee, what is that guys name?
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yep. Made out in one, too!
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes. Jeff's father left us a year ago...Nov. 30th.
23. Do you watch MTV?
Last time I watched it was when MJ died. Billie Jean's not my lover...
All time favorite video....Take On Me!
24. What’s something that really annoys you?
Blogger. The never ending saga of signing in...trying to leave a comment...and not being able to do so.
25. Which television show were you sad to say goodbye to?
This is why I love re-runs. We don't have to say goodbye.
26. Can you dance?
Nope. Not. At. All. Do I like to dance? Yep. Just call me the world's most embarrassing mom.
27. What’s your favorite place in the world?
My bed. Enough said.
28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Nope.
29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
Mother Theresa. 'cause I wish I was more like her... George W Bush.. 'cause I have lots of questions and I just feel the need to chat. My Grandpa Jim....'cause I never met him and I am incredibly curious about what he was really like. And so help me, I had better meet my buddy, Tanya someday...soon.
30. If you could change one thing in the world for your child, what would it be? Honestly...that my kids would be somehow biologically connected to us. There is nothing I could ever do to truly relieve the anguish that they feel from that disconnect. I thank God every day for who they are, and how He made them, and how He knit us together, how He will use these things in their life somehow...and that we are spiritually, eternally one in Christ! But how I wish I could ease their pain...somehow.
Wanna play along? Leave me a comment and let me know....I'd love to learn more about you!