Thursday, September 11, 2008

What is it about Irene Dunn?

I adore her! Do you know who she is? She was one of Cary Grant's leading ladies...I discovered her one day while watching "The Awful Truth." What is it about her? She is simply lovely...she seems to be one of these people who can laugh at themselves. She can be very pretty, feminine, and delicate one moment...and then a total clown the next.

She is the perfect lady to me, but hardly that at times....but even when she is misbehaving, her misbehavior is terribly "lady-like!"

That is the only way I know how to describe her. If you are looking for a good laugh, check out that Cary Grant flick, "The Awful Truth." Want a good romance? Try "Love Affair" (Ever see "An Affair to Remember?" Same story, but this one came first!) For those mothers out there who need a lift...watch "I Remember Momma," a sweet film about a Norwegian family. It has become one of my NEW favorite OLD movies!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I loved "Love Affair"!!! Sigh....